(calm music) – I guess in another hour, we should be able to make it out of here and pop a spinnaker and go down,
– [Pascale] As the water hyacinth started to get caught up in anchoring gear and that of the boats around us, it was time to
(water splashing) – [Pascale] Join us this week, as we say goodbye to Brisbane and sail north to the Capricorn Coast for the winter season.
– All right, welcome to the episode. In this one, we are going up the Fitzroy River and it’s hectic. – Yeah. It is quite
– [Pascale] Imagine an idyllic tropical island where the only inhabitants are thousands of sea birds. (groovy music) A place where humpback whales introduce their
– Well if the wind generator has got anything to say about it, it says that it’s doing about eight to ten knots. – [Pascale]
– Our plans to haul out while house sitting in Cairns were dashed, but we keep ourselves busy with plenty of other jobs that we