– We’re now on the boatyard. There’s been a million things that we’ve been tying to get done before leaving the yard. – We are
– It’s kinda my worst nightmare. (upbeat violin music) Scuba Steve, damn you! – Neither of us wanna get in the water at the marina.
– We are sailing through the miserable mile. And it’s a mess. And there’s just boats everywhere. (melodic music) – A hell of a lot
– Today’s the day we become a sailboat. – We are a sailboat again. – Not yet. Almost. – Almost. – [Lauren] Last time on
– Yeah, I don’t think it sunk. We would have gotten a phone call. It’s the moment of truth; here we go. – [Lauren] Are
(laid-back upbeat music) – [Lauren] Last time on Sailing Soulianis, we made one more short hop along the Panhandle of Florida to the Port of